Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Saturday 3 August 2013

SLC plan

I had my SLC last term this was my plan

Reading

What is my learning goal:
WALT activate prior knowledge before reading.

So what did I learn:
I learned what a before and after picture is.

Now what do I need to learn:
To do more features in my combination key.

Some learning I am proud of in my reading is: my gannets before and after picture because... I had lots of information in my after picture.


Writing

What is my learning goal:
WALT: write a description of a character using 'show not tell'.

So what did I learn:
To use interesting words eg: sparkly.

Now what do I need to learn:
to craft a introduction and in my introduction to put adjective.

Some learning I am proud of in my writing is: my dolphin writing information report because I took time and had great information in it.

Maths

What is my learning goal:
WALT jump up a big number then jumping back a small number to solve problems like 13+____=91

So what did I learn:
13______________________91____93

You jump 13 to 93 =80 then jump back 2 =91
13+_____=91
The answer is 78

Now what do I need to learn:
I need to learn my 6 and 7 times tables.

Some learning I am poud of in my maths is: my place value sheet because I got them all correct.

From my eportfolio/blog I want to share all of it.

Thank you mum for coming do you have any questions or comments.



So there you have it blog viewers there was my SLC plan.






No comments:

Post a Comment