Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Thursday 24 October 2013

Poems

On Monday and Tuesday I wrote some poems.
Here they are...



Trees

Trees are green
Trees are strong
Wind will come
Trees will blow

Trees will come
tumberling down
to the ground.




Whiteboard

Whiteboard white
and strong
Writing all day
long

Use your imagination
Write and play
and have fun
all day.



Sunny Day

Wake up one morning
Sun shinning bright
Much to do on
a sunny day
Run round like
a jack in a box
plays.



Seasons

Here comes Summer dashing
threw the sun but gets a fright when
Altum comes.

Altum's running around
no now he's fell into
red golden rusty leaves
Now Altum's gone
what is next.

Winter's here in the
chilly breaze throwing
snow balls,as he moves to
the next house he sees
a sudden flower sprout and
he's gone in a tick.

Spring is here she is
having fun running in
the flowers,now summers
here,her job is done till next
year.

Summers here running around
in the summer sun playing ball
I can't wait till next year.


By Brooke



No comments:

Post a Comment