Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Monday 3 August 2015

Careers Board

Last Term the Year 7/8 had been working on careers. We had to share a board with someone. I shared  my board with Grace. We chose a career that we might like to do in the future. I chose A Vet Receptionist. I chose this because I like animals but I don't want to be a Vet. We wrote a explanation and then wrote it on some paper and put it on our board. We also did visual language and looked at size,colour,space and more to work out the layout of our board. I think I am at extended abstract because we got feedback and improved on it and we also looked at the layout and colour, space, size and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment