Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Thursday 27 August 2015

I can make links across texts by recognising connectives or adverbial clauses

                                        
HERE IS ONE OF OUR FOLLOW UPS.
We had to find 3 connectives and say what they were linking together. We also had to find 3 adverbial clause and say what it explains.

HERE IS THE SHEET WE GOT THAT EXPLAINED WHAT
 AN ADVERBIAL CLAUSE WAS AND IT HAD SOME CONNECTIVES ON IT ASWELL.


HERE IS MY ENTRY AND EXIT TICKET.
At the start I knew about connectives and I didn't know about adverbial clauses. I thought I was at unistructual. Now I can identify connectives and adverbial clauses and can make an overall statement and can explain what links are. I now think I am at extended abstract.


No comments:

Post a Comment