Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Thursday 25 February 2016

Leadership

W.A.L.T describe the traits of an effective leader

I am at multi-structural. I can describe the traits of an effective leader.
Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 11.04.46 am.png

Over the past week we have been learning about traits of an effective leader. Our class came up with six traits:
Integrity, Goal focused, Trustworthy, Active Thinker, Resilient, Motivational.

Here is an activity we did about Sir Ed Hillary. What we had to do was write what traits Sir Ed Hillary used and write why.


Next Step is to get to relational. I can compare and contrast the traits of different leaders.
 Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 11.04.50 am.png

No comments:

Post a Comment