Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Thursday 10 March 2016

PAL's today-Merit Blog Post Can Do 2

 I have been remembering to turn up to my PAL's duty on time and at the right place without being reminded. Today I had PAL's and I ran  a game for the Kakano team.
We ran a game of what's the time Mr Wolfy and duck duck goose. We started off by playing What's the time Mr Wolfy and then we played duck duck goose. Some students from the Kauri team decided to come over and join in and I had to say to them that they couldn't play they tried to get me to say they could play but I told them no and they went and played their own game.
The younger students seemed to enjoy the games.
I was showing leadership by turning up and not going off to play with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment