Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE-Striking and Fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were standing side on and hitting the ball where I want it to go.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were following threw so I had power in my throw.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to hit the ball at a right height so I don't get caught but it goes far.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to have soft hands and call for the ball if I want it because if I have soft hands I can catch it better and if I call for the ball I won't run into anyone.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because it used all the strategies and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment