Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Wednesday 22 June 2016

PALs-Excellence Can Do 1

On Monday I had to run a game for the kakano team with my group. We got the hoops and stilts out so they could just play around on them. We found out that not that many people wanted to do hoops so we put back some of the hoops back and got more stilts out. I was showing Active Thinking as I got the hoops and stilts out but there was not enough stilts for everyone so I got more stilts so everyone would have a set to play on. I was being a good role model by helping the younger students who were falling over get them to stay on the stilts and help them walk on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment