Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Thursday 30 June 2016

Student Led Conference Reflection

The things I enjoyed most about my SLC were sharing my writing asttle because I got good scores in my writing test.



What went well and why? Explaining what the asttle scores meant because I said how many numbers had to be next to the goal to sign it off on national standard and that you have to get a certain overall score to sign anything off.


What were the challenges you faced when preparing and presenting your SLC? I was challenged by when I was putting my SLC slide together by trying to find all the things I needed to link.


What changes would you make for next time and why? Write some side notes

No comments:

Post a Comment