Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Friday 16 September 2016

Koru games reflection 2016

The activity I did was Volleyball.

A highlight from Koru games was being able to play volleyball for three days because I don't play volleyball out of school.
Another highlight from Koru games was the food shops there because after our games we could get lunch and that would give us energy for the rest of the day.

I am proud of how much effort our team put into playing because even if we had clearly won or clearly lost we still put lots of effort into our last set.

Some advice I would give to next years year 7's would be to just go out there have fun, try hard and play fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment