Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Friday 17 October 2014

100 WC

17.10.14    Today we did the 100 World challenge.
The prompt this week is ...I could not believe the smell...


I was walking past an odd shaped building,  shaped like a sour lolly.
How could I resist it? I ran in, WOW  I could not believe the smell.
The sour lolly smell made me feel like I was in Heaven.
I saw sour, colourful lollies in bags on shelves.
I ran up to them, but a security guy appeared out of no where and stopped me and threw me out.
I was so close to getting so many sour lollies.
He came up to me and gave me a bag of sour lollies, and said " You're a brave girl".
I was thinking what was that all about?

By Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment