Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Wednesday 12 November 2014

100 WC Prompt: Remember

This is this weeks 100 WC challenge. 100 words on the dot.


You know when you have a little moment when you look back at the past; sometimes on ANZAC day that happens to me, I imagine what it would be like in the war it would be really terrifying, how could you live through that? ANZAC day is all about remembering people who gave their lives for others. Remember, remember, remember they faught in war for our country, for the people, for the living. That is why New Zealand and Australia have an ANZAC day, to look back on the people who did help us, who risked and lost their lives.

By Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment