Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Pals Tuesday Lunch

                 Pals  


  Today at lunch I helped run a pals game on the field. The game I helped run was soccer. Some people came to join in.

I wore an orange vest with some pozis to hand out to people who were good sports, played fairly, gave it their all and just came and joined in.

I told some students that I was out running a pals activity and if they would like to come and join in they could. A bit later I saw them running around on the field, helping their team score a goal.

There was some great goals happening and everyone gave it their all. At the end of the game everyone went to their classes, all wide awake for an afternoon of learning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment