Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Leadership

I show leadership around the school by...

 

I  show my CARE values if it is at school or at tech or on a school trip. 

On the bus to and from Tech we should only be talking to the person beside us. 

 I talk to the person beside me and only the person beside me because if we talk to someone else it will make the bus louder and the bus driver needs to be able to think.

I know that Kakano students look up to us so I be a role model and follow school rules.

I never give up at Kauri team events and show the Care values and school rules to younger students.

I help out around the school by...

  • Picking up rubbish

  • Doing dutys to help out teachers and students

  • If the teacher asks if someone would like to help I raise my hand

 

I get involved by...

  • If the teacher asks if someone would like to help I raise my hand

  • Going to my dutys

  • Joining into other PALS games

 


So that is how I show leadership throughout the school.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment