Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Library

Today it was my groups turn to help out in the library.

When we help out in the library...

  • We put books back where they go
  • Help people
  • We issue book
  • We return books
Today I had Librarian duty.
 First we put books back in the right spot so people can find them easier.
Once we had done that we wondered around to see if everyone was fine.
After that we sat at the desk and issued and returned books.
Later on the library close  had to so we asked everyone to leave.
Next we just wondered around and cheeked if everything was in the right place.
Then we went back to class.



No comments:

Post a Comment