Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Librarian today

Today I had librarian duty at lunch. My group and I were a little late due to the kids can cook program. But the head librarian said that it was fine.

 

When we got there we put the last little books away and started up at the desk we issued some books and returned some book.

How you issue books

  1. You scan the barcode of the person who wants to issue something in the book with all the barcodes

  2. You scan the barcode on the book

  3. You stamp the book (the stamp has the date the book needs to be returned)

  4. You hand the book to the person nicely.

Later we closed the library and cheeked if everything was back. We moved some bean  bags back to there spot and put books back in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment