Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Dance group-Merit Blog Post Can Do 1

Today for the first half of lunch time I had senior dance group. We create a dance and then we end up performing it. The first week we went we just wrote our names who was joining dance group and came up with possible songs to dance to. In the second week we went we voted on a song and then we came up with a bit of the dance. That week we only got though 8 counts. In the third week we came up with about 16 or 24 counts of the dance and went through the dance alot. This week we git through 8 counts but went over the dance alot of times.

1 reason I was showing leadership is by...
I was resilient by repeatavily squating down and it was sore on my knees but I carried on.


No comments:

Post a Comment