Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Thursday 7 July 2016

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are, on the spot.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at always say yes.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was playing the games because I learnt about drama and got to play games.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was playing what are you doing because it was fun.


My favourite improvisation game was doorbell because it was fun to watch people act as a character.



My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is to think faster because I didn't think very quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment