Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Wednesday 3 August 2016

CARE Progress



I have done a check of my CARE progress so far this year.


I am proud of my progress/ I am doing ok/ I feel I could do much better.

I am doing ok with my CARE because I am getting closer to getting my bronze but I need to remember to put my ticks in after I have got them, but I think that I have put most of my ticks in so far this year, which is good.


How far away are you from reaching your BRONZE/SILVER?
I am a little way away from getting my bronze award because I have got a few more ticks to get for my community and respect award. Then I have quite a few ticks to get my active thinking and excellence.


The area of CARE that I need to try harder in C / A / R / E because I'm far away from getting my excellence award and I could try harder at things.


To achieve my BRONZE/SILVER award quicker I need to try hard in things and just show all the CARE values.


The one thing that I can do to improve my progress in CARE is put my ticks up the day that I get the tick/s because then I won't forget.

We will review CARE progress again at the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment