Brooke's learning blog

This is my learning blog where I will put my learning and posts to do around school like my roles, writing, learning and more.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Demonstrate leadership

As part of getting our merit badge we have to blog about our must dos. Our must dos is demonstrating leadership within the school not only  the things listed below but we should still be showing leadership whenever and where ever

  • Kauri team events
  • Being a role model for the students in the Kakano team
  • Help out around the school
  • Get involved
  • At Technology and on the bus

I am showing leadership at Kauri team events by being a good sport and listening to instructions.
I am being a role model to younger students by being at the right place at the right time and showing my CARE values.
I help out around the School by doing my dutys to help students have fun and help the teachers aswell.
I get involved by doing dutys and joining in other peoples PALS games.
At Technology I talk to the teachers and students nicely. When anyone is speaking I show respect and listen and look at them. On the bus to and from Technology I talk to the person beside me and only the person beside me. When we go anywhere on the bus I only speak to the person beside me and I don't speak loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment